How to get an emo girl




Ok guys look allot of you think you know what you're at when it comes to getting with chicks but really you don't and as for those who don't have a clue heres some pointer's I have gathered over the years. I'll list these as the golden rules, these are never to be broken unless I say so by some special circumstance.

GR1 Dont do things for her: Alot of guys get this one wrong right away, hell I used to get this one wrong. When I say dont do things for her I don't mean be a dick and dont do anything at all. I mean have some dignity, if she asks you to get up and get the remote half way across the room and she is perfectly capable of doing so say no and just sit there until she goes to get it, make it a bit funny if you can or just put in a sly remark to get her going a bit. Exception: Do things like this for her maybe once or twice out of every ten times for example, this will keep things a bit interesting for her and when you do go out of your way to do something special for her it will mean soo much more. Oh make sure to do special things for her, if you guys go out surprise her with a bunch of flowers or a teddy bear and so on. Oh! You can still be chivalrous to a degree, keep doors opened for her and such but dont be her bit*h, please.

GR 2 You gotta be funny: Its sooo easy to be funny with girls, like I don't consider myself a funny guy when im with my guy friends but if im talking to a girl they're usually laughing quite allot. Why? Because I do whats called being "cocky and funny" , this is a technique developed by David Deanjelo, (give him a google search and check out his book if you really want to get with some girls.) and its gold. Think of it this way, who would you rather talk to, a girl who asks you about the weather and how your doing or a girl who is more fun joking around saying things like "hey fight me, you know you cant win" or " you know you want me =P". I know I prefer a girl like this, I find it fun sometimes its like a breath of fresh air. Now you dont want to come off as being overly cocky or big headed so here are some things to say and do.
Thing #1 : "Ahah dude you want me and you know it =P" laugh when you say this or give a very tiny bit of a grin to let her know your fooling around, you dont want to be ignoring her completely serious while saying this, it just wont work.
Thing #2 : "try not to miss me too much" You can say this before leaving the person your with, this works pretty well and ends the encounter on a good note most of the time. Again make sure you grin a bit while saying this, you dont want to be completely serious.

GR 3 Bust her balls: Make fun of her guys! If she has perfect hair tell her it looks odd or if she just got a manicure tell her one nail is longer then the other and it looks weird, use your imagination! Dont be a dick though and tell her she is ugly if she really is or that her nose is the size of a car, these things she cant change so easy and can make her feel really bad about herself. Ok this one has a catch though, the better looking the girl the more you should bust her balls, if shes a 10 out of 10 you have to throw almost everything you have at her to get her head out of the clouds and down to your level, because well her ego is probably inflated to the point of exploding from all the guys being idiots and complimenting her. Now if she gets whiny and shes good looking say something like this " awww poor baby", if she gets mad and walks away just think about how much fun she wouldn't be in a relationship and just go talk to someone else.
Now if the girl is a bit closer to average in looks be a bit more cautious about what you say, her self esteem will be more fragile.
Oh, give her a heart felt compliment every now and then, on a rare occasion I mean, you want your compliments to make her day. You DO NOT want to sound like a broken record to the point where what you say means almost nothing to her.

Well, I gotta stop writing now, if you have any questions just ask me and I might write another section or two. Kk cya and don't forget to click on an ad if you like this post!!!!