Summer time and Random Stuff



So I was browsin the net and came upon this photobucket site which has thousands of emo pics. Here it is.
Man, I wish july would end, I want August to come so I can go to Calgary, I cant wait. I heard the malls and stuff were huge, here in Newfoundland everything is smaller or so I've heard.
You guys should all check out the band Masterplan, they are sooo epic. Here's a link to a song by them, if you like that one make sure to check out "spirit never dies" its sooo epic.

So, I dont really know what to write so I think I'll make a list. Here it is
The top ten things to do over the summer!
10. Go swimming, just don't get drunk or eat before swimming, its no fun if you drown!
9. Get ice cream and lots of it, maybe if you bought enough you could swim in it, oh man that'd be so good
8. Get high on DRUGS , thats always fun ahah. Well not really but if its your thing try taking a bunch of random pills out of your cupboards and popping them all at once ( WARNING : don't actually do this you will most likely die, and I cant be held responsible if you do decide too)
7. Hmmm, find an insane band, (I like power metal) CRANK it and go crazy, headbang, start a mosh pit just go maddddddd
6. Go hunting for guys or girls (whatever you prefer). Wear something that shows off your body but only if you have a nice one ahahh. Then go up to guys or girls and talk to them, grow some balls ( well dont grow balls if your a girl) and just go talk to the person whats the worst that can happen?
5. Listen to Michael Jackson REALLY loud, its what im doing right now and its siiiiiiiiiick.
4. Go get a tan, that way the guy or girl you met at the beach can lather you up in oil. Got me?
3. Get a paintball gun and take out those tough guys in your school who think theyre cool. (dont let them know its you for obvious reasons ahah)
2. PARTYYYYYYY, beach partys, house partiesssss, go get laid you bunch of pansys =P
1. Hang out with your friends, box eachother, go swimming, watch movies, have sex with eachother, build a treehouse I dont care just get creative!! Do whatever you want to do just do it with your friends. Its the best thing to do over the summer!!